Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
Upon Arrival and On The Golf Course
• Single Rider (unless you live in the same house hold)
• Flag Sticks in cup (with pool noodle so ball doesn’t drop all the way down but still goes in the hole)
• Masks required in the Clubhouse and Restaurant at all times unless seated at a table while eating or drinking
• No water jugs on course
• Sanitizing each cart after use
Painted Desert Golf Club